RE: [carfree_cities] Re: RV: Don't pick on bikes

  • Carlos F. Pardo SUTP
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18 5:18 AM
      Dear "justabike Ron" and everyone on this list,

      I think there has been a misquotation. I'm sorry. I DID NOT write the
      following lines as suggested by Ron's email:

      <carlos.pardo@...> wrote:

      > Dear all,
      > See www.justabike.net for the reality of BIKES.

      I hope everyone learns how to quote other people's posts. I do not think
      this justabike is "the reality of bikes", as it may appear by the message
      below. 40 MPH? 100 MPH??

      Thank you,

      Carlos F. Pardo

      _____