sutp.org website updated

  • Carlos F. Pardo SUTP
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2006
      Dear all,

      As many of you may have noticed, <http://www.sutp.org/> www.sutp.org has
      undergone a redesign during the last few weeks. We have been analyzing all
      details that would improve our website, and developed a new version with
      greater friendliness to users. You will see that we have added the following
      characteristics:

      - Improved registration system (with newsletter opt-in, opt-out)

      - Search engines for website content and links, documents and
      photos (documents and photos are searched within each section)

      - Website links per topic (still under construction)

      - Bibliography per topic (still under construction)

      - Greater organization of resources

      - Users may suggest weblinks, rate documents and photos.

      - Improved events calendar (still under construction)

      - Improved photo gallery

      We hope you like it. If you have any comments or suggestions, please send an
      email OFFLIST to <mailto:sutp@...> sutp@... .

      Best regards,

      Carlos F. Pardo
      Coordinador de Proyecto
      GTZ - Proyecto de Transporte Sostenible (SUTP, SUTP-LAC)
      Cl 125bis # 41-28 of 404
      Bogotá D.C., Colombia
      Tel: +57 (1) 215 7812

      Fax: +57 (1) 236 2309