RV: Don't pick on bikes

  • Carlos F. Pardo SUTP
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2006
      Dear all,

      We just received this letter from a Bangkok citizen, who wrote to the local
      newspaper (Bangkok Post) and cc'd to our project. I thought you might be
      interested in reading it, since it's really encouraging to see that a
      citizen is really convinced of sustainable transport and looks forward to
      improvements. Citizens are key players in the achievement of sustainable
      transport policy and practice.

      Best regards,

      Carlos F. Pardo

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2006
        --- In carfree_cities@yahoogroups.com, "Carlos F. Pardo SUTP"
        <carlos.pardo@...> wrote:

        > Dear all,
        > See www.justabike.net for the reality of BIKES.
        >
        > Ron
        > We just received this letter from a Bangkok citizen, who wrote to
        the local
        > newspaper (Bangkok Post) and cc'd to our project. I thought you
        might be
        > interested in reading it, since it's really encouraging to see that
        > citizen is really convinced of sustainable transport and looks
        forward to
        > improvements. Citizens are key players in the achievement of
        sustainable
        > transport policy and practice.
        >

        > Best regards,
        >

        > Carlos F. Pardo
        >

        > _____

      • Carlos F. Pardo SUTP
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2006
          Dear "justabike Ron" and everyone on this list,

          I think there has been a misquotation. I'm sorry. I DID NOT write the
          following lines as suggested by Ron's email:

          <carlos.pardo@...> wrote:

          > Dear all,
          > See www.justabike.net for the reality of BIKES.

          I hope everyone learns how to quote other people's posts. I do not think
          this justabike is "the reality of bikes", as it may appear by the message
          below. 40 MPH? 100 MPH??

          Thank you,

          Carlos F. Pardo

          _____