Blog for "in transit" idea

  • Carlos F. Pardo SUTP
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2006
      Dear all,

      I followed up on the idea in the carfree_cities list of posting the thoughts
      and experiences of people while riding public transport, and set up a very
      simple blog at http://transit-experience.blogspot.com/ . I haven't spent
      much time on it, so it's really not the best we could do. If anyone is
      willing to chip in with their stories, you're more than welcome. I just
      posted the ones by Debra and Simon.

      Thanks to Debra Efroymson and Simon Baddeley for this nice idea. In the
      future, it may even become the book that Simon suggested! I look forward to
      it.

      Best regards,

      Carlos F. Pardo