Eu Chai HUANG/M5P1/LTA is away

  • eu_chai_huang@lta.gov.sg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2006
      I will be out of the office starting 10/06/2006 and will not return until
      10/08/2006.

      Please contact:
      1) Aaron Tang for matters relating to DTL(phase 1)
      2) Ang Teck Ee for matters relating to Orchard Mall Enhancement.
      4) Tong Cherng Yaw for all other matters.

      If you really do need to get in touch urgently (but I'd rather you didn't),
      please e-mail hng001@... or ech275@...

      If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please notify the sender and delete it.
      As it may contain confidential or official information, do not retain it or disclose the contents to
      any person as it may be an offence under the Official Secrets Act.
    • eu_chai_huang@lta.gov.sg
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2006
        I will be out of the office starting 30/08/2006 and will not return until
        20/09/2006.

        Please contact:
        1) Aaron Tang for matters relating to DTL1
        2) Ang Teck Ee for matters relating to Orchard Mall Enhancement & Orchard
        Turn Development.