Fwd: American City Issue 10 - The Transportation Issue! & the integral sustainability conference

  • Colin Leath
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2006
      Here's information on the integral sustainability conference:
      http://it.integralinstitute.org/public/static/profsus.aspx

      In September, 2006, 50 sustainability veterans and pioneers will
      gather for a dynamic and profound week of training, scholarship,
      practice, and self-inquiry. The purpose: to use the AQAL-Integral
      Framework in collaboration with wise and experienced peers to deliver
      superior results for their most important sustainability initiatives.
      We invite you to join this action-learning community of international
      practitioners as we deepen our capacity to design and implement highly
      customized and increasingly effective sustainability programs.

      You might find awareness of this approach helpful. And Ken Wilber's
      new book will be out in August--it is already on amazon:
      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1590303466/
      (or ask me for a pdf--I have one for reading, and another that can be
      printed at http://printfu.org )

      Colin
      --
      http://carfreeuniverse.org