RE: [carfree_cities] Dislike of public transport

  • Bling Williams
    Message 1 of 8 , May 25, 2006
      I could do a whole chapter on the trials of travelling with a person in a wheelchair on non-accessible public transport. But it might be depressing.

      Shyrley

      "Carlos F. Pardo SUTP" <carlos.pardo@...> wrote:
      Sorry for my multiple postings, but I really like the idea of the book. We
      could set up a blog-like website that would eventually lead to a book.
      People can log in and write their experiences "in transit". Very insightful,
      and I'm sure I would log in every day or two to write down what I had seen.

      Carlos F. Pardo