Eu Chai HUANG/M5P1/LTA is on course today and tomorrow (5/5/06)

  • eu_chai_huang@lta.gov.sg
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2006
      I will be out of the office starting 04/05/2006 and will not return until
      08/05/2006.

      For urgent matters, please call 9777-5083

      If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please notify the sender and delete it.
      As it may contain confidential or official information, do not retain it or disclose the contents to
      any person as it may be an offence under the Official Secrets Act.