Re: [carfree_cities] Cars and the Internet both can promote social-distancing (was "Jaywalking....")

  • Jym Dyer
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 14 3:43 PM
      > I'm just tired [sic] homosexuals forcing their lifestyle
      > on to other people.

      =v= I'm just tired of homophobes so curiously obsessed about the
      topic that its mere mention makes them spend a day spewing their
      bigoted, ignorant, and entirely off-topic remarks onto this list.

      =v= Enough already. Get over it.
      <_Jym_>
    • Andrew Dawson
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 14 4:56 PM
        Jym Dyer wrote:
        > > I'm just tired [sic] homosexuals forcing their lifestyle
        > > on to other people.
        >
        >=v= I'm just tired [sic] of homophobes so curiously obsessed about the
        >topic that its mere mention makes them spend a day spewing their
        >bigoted, ignorant,

        Hey, I'm just as fed up with homophiles spewing their bigoted and ignorant
        stuff too.

        >and entirely off-topic remarks onto this list.

        Like wise.

        Later, Andrew
      • Bling Williams
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 15 2:20 AM
          http://www.reclaimthebuses.org/

          If anyone is in Bristol come along.
          I'm going cos not only are the buses over-priced, they are not accessible to wheelchair users. From April 1st we have all been given free bus passes (yaaay) but can't get on the buses (boooooo) and the taxi token scheme that was the alternative has been abolished (booooo).
          Its all very well wheeling up to the bus stop with your new shiny bus pass but then you get to gaze forlornly at the 2 steps.
          Why should we be forced to use cars?

          Shyrley

          http://nobravery.cf.huffingtonpost.com/

          www.celyn.org