RE: [carfree_cities] Jaywalking ticket brings fame

  • Bling Williams
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 14, 2006
      I assume you by 'prblems' you mean the anti-gay sentiment and homophobia they have to deal with?
      How is that poisoning the minds of others when they tell people about it?

      Andrew Dawson <m82a1_dawson@...> wrote:

      >http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/04/14/MNG0FI96PP1.DTL

      It's too bad homosexuals can't keep their problems to them selves. Instead
      they go around poisoning the minds of others, which is really not fair.

      P.S. Happy Passover!

      Later, Andrew

      http://nobravery.cf.huffingtonpost.com/

      www.celyn.org

    • Andrew Dawson
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 14, 2006
        Jym Dyer wrote:
        > > It's too bad homosexuals can't keep their problems to them
        > > selves. Instead they go around poisoning the minds of others,
        > > which is really not fair.
        >
        >=v= If "others" don't want their minds "poisoned" they could
        >just spend their lives behind glass (car windows and teevee
        >tubes) and not have to interact with real live unmediated human
        >beings.

        That beats around the Bush.

        >=v= Oh, wait, that's precisely what makes so many Americans so
        >very weak, malleable, stupid, and -phobic.

        There's to much homo-genization here in the west, it's another one of down
        points like with cars.

        Later, Andrew
      • Andrew Dawson
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 14, 2006
          Richard Risemberg wrote:
          >I'm sure queers would love to keep their problems to themselves, if
          >it weren't that all variety of straight zealots are causing those
          >problems.

          So instead today we have homosexual zealots?

          Strange how the champions of "individual liberty" really
          >mean only the liberty to be subservient to them in work, religion,
          >and private life.
          >
          >As Jim pointed out, as long as people live sequestered from each
          >other--and this includes in suburbs and in little tin cells on the
          >freeway--the sort of two-bit fascism that afflicts large portions of
          >the population will continue to poison the minds of all.

          Good point, fascism was started by homosexuals.

          >By the way, let's hear it for traditional marriage--King David style:
          >eight wives, a number of concubines. Jesus was one of his great-
          >great-etc-grandkids.

          As with some Mormons and Muslims today.

          Later, Andrew
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 15, 2006
            >It's too bad homosexuals can't keep their problems to them selves. Instead
            >they go around poisoning the minds of others, which is really not fair.

            Dawson is gone