A URL

  • Ronald Dawson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2 1:58 PM
    • Ronald Dawson
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 23, 2001
        While surfing around I found this interesting little URL.
        http://www.rebuildca.org/

        Chances are by now, that you have figured out that it is some thing from the
        highway lobby. Now the reason why I sent this is simply, because of the
        "spin" factor that they use on it. Dawson
      • Lanyon, Ryan
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 27, 2001
          This was my favorite:

          AUTO COMMUTERS and other HIGHWAY USERS:
          You've probably heard our radio spots about the Custodians of Congestion or
          read about the California Commuter Alliance in your local newspaper.

          And, like millions of other California motorists, you're probably fed up
          with traffic.

          You probably feel like rolling down your car window and screaming, "I'm mad
          as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!"

          The fact is you no longer have to be a silent **victim of congestion**.

          ---

          Auto drivers victims of congestion? There must be some masochistic drivers
          in California!

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/