cities with levels

  • aladinyassin
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2006
      hay
      i hope i could find some information about moving in cities with very
      hard levels , like "hole of makka"

      aladin
    • kiwehtin
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2006
        Hi Aladin,

        This sounds like an interesting question, but I'm not sure I
        understand exactly what you're asking.

        On Mar 4, 2006, at 4:52 AM, aladinyassin wrote:

        > i hope i could find some information about moving in cities with
        > very
        > hard levels , like "hole of makka"

        Could you explain a bit what you mean by 'very hard levels'? Maybe
        give us an example or two so we know what you're asking about?

        Is the "hole" of Mecca a particular place in Mecca that is hard for
        pedestrians to get around?

        Best regards,

        Chris Miller

        422-A Fleury E.