Fw: [carfree_cities] NO2 in Gothenburg

  • Ian Fiddies
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2006
      Attached diagrams this time. Sorry for the miss

      Hi

      Two diagrams from Gothenburg. The red line shows the EU norm that became law
      this year. The column furthest to the right "Haga" is from measurements
      taken outside the University not by the motorway but in one of the most
      cycle and pedestrian intensive areas in the city. The diagrams grow as every
      month the number of days that have exceeded the limit are added to the pile.
      Then in December its possible to see whether the annual limit has been
      exceeded. Aren't we lucky not having to wait that long! There must be a
      flatulent elephant in the room.

      Ian Fiddies

      http://www.miljo.goteborg.se/luftnet/ pdf mÄnadsrapporter för december och
      januari.