Re: Sweden aims for oil-free economy

  • Ian Fiddies
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2006
      Hi

      There is one minister who is pushing this move away from oil. A very good
      thing too, but I don't advise holding your breath while it happens. On the
      ground in Sweden the policy is focusing on home heating systems. Those with
      oil fired heating can get a grant to change. I've not heard anything about
      transport other than some rail investments.

      I've forwarded Todd's email to Mona Sahlin Sweden's Community Building
      Minister. I'll let you know how she answers.

      Ian Fiddies