Re: wikipedia

  • dubluth
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
      I signed up with wikipedia, but don't yet understand its standards and
      practices. However I posted to a discussion regarding my earlier
      question.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Car-free_movement

      --- In carfree_cities@yahoogroups.com, "dubluth" <dubluth@y...> wrote:

      > Does anyone out there follow developments on wikipedia carfree
      related articles? I was searching around and noticed a category that
      seems to violate the neutral point of view policy
      http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Anti-car_organizations&action=history
      > Besides possibly failing a NPOV, GCarty's category lacks accuracy.
      > If you have experience writing articles and understand wikipedia
      standards, you might apply some expertise to weeding out some slanted
      and inaccurate catergories or articles. I don't think I'm prepared to
      wade into this myself.