rejected posts

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2006
      Hi All,

      New members are having their first posts to the list
      moderated by me. I'm rejecting about half of them
      for various reasons, which I consider to be a lot.

      If you're new here, please read the list for a while
      before posting. If your post doesn't appear, it was
      because I didn't think that it advanced the discussion.
      (You won't be notified by me of the rejection or the
      reason for it; I just don't have time.)

      Statements like "Speaking as someone who actually prefers
      public transit (it lets me think about important stuff,
      rather than concentrating on navigation and avoiding an
      accident), I think he's insane." will not be approved.
      ^^^^^^

      Please watch your language and tone.

      Short posts

      Trim off the junk (many members are lazy about this)

      Derogatory comments about individuals are rarely welcome

      Regards,