FW: Naked streets - new ways of negotiating urban travelling space

  • Simon Baddeley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      I know this is not about being totally carfree but the idea of ³naked
      streets² negotiated via eye contact between all types and classes of
      travellers is being better and better documented:

      http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/breakfast/4221643.stm

      See above and try googling the ³naked streets² concept.

      Simon