Re: [carfree_cities] When Lives Collide

  • Simon Baddeley
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2005
      I heartily concur with your argument Todd. There is always the risk of
      events that would compare to the National Rifle Association begging for
      people to understand the horror of gun accidents. I recall that Marx
      excoriated a certain moderate trend in politics that instead of attacking
      slavery would say that the problems being complained about arose from bad
      slave owners. if people would only treat their slaves more humanely ... etc.

      Best

      Simon