Re: [carfree_cities] Problem with Waste Removal

  • Puzer (sent by Nabble.com)
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 19, 2005
      Hello Christopher.

      Actually, it is exactly what you mentioned. Let me explain.
      The tenant would separate their waste into each different fraction that is deemed by the municipality. Then they would proceed to the Waste Collection unit, press the colour coded button to identify the waste that they are disposing of. The system would then send the fraction to the appropriate compaction container. Our system is a single pipeline that all waste is transported however it is separated via PLC programming and a butterfly valve type of system to redirection the waste accordingly. Our system has software that allows for an excellent tracking device to continually audit the different waste being transported. I could send you pictures if you would like to see how our system works.

      Regards,
      klebreton@...
      --
      Sent from the Car Free Cities forum at Nabble.com:
      http://www.nabble.com/Problem-with-Waste-Removal-t15721.html#a2011833