forwarded message on eco-tourism in Poland

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2005
      Dear Friends!

      Institute of Civil Affairs from Poland would like to ask you for co-operation.

      Institute of Civil Affairs (ICA) is an independent non-profit organisation.
      This year ICA initiated a new project called Eco- tourism. This project aims
      at organising and promoting the ecological tourism.

      Within Eco-tourism we organise expeditions, sightseeing journeys,
      stationary holidays. There will be walking tours, trekking in Polish National
      Parks, and canoeing rallies available on our offer.

      The main idea is to organise ecologically responsible trips in Poland.
      We will travel by train, public transport. Our accommodation will be a
      mountain hostel or a tent (according to your needs). Our ecological
      footprint is reduced to minimum. The groups will be led by professional
      guides.

      This is not a commercial initiative. All income is assigned for
      conducting campaigns defending the nature. Therefore we would
      like to invite ecological NGO s, printing houses, magazines,
      companies and individuals to co - operation.

      What we would like to ask you is promotion of this project.
      Through:
      * distributing information materials,
      * sending a brief information in your newsletter
      * inserting a short notice about the project or
      * putting a banner of this initiative in your magazines, web-sites,
      bulletins or folders,
      you would significantly help in promoting this idea

      What will we do for you? We will:
      * put your logo, link to your web-site, or your banner on our
      promotion materials,
      * give you discounts,
      * propose you special offers

      If you feel like contributing, please inform us until the 15th of
      January 2006.

      Your support and help in promoting our project will highly contribute to
      popularisation of sustainable tourism and protection of European nature
      heritage.

      With kind regards
      Agnieszka Gorczynska &
      Board of Institute of Civil Affairs