new paper posted to Carfree.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2005
      Hi All,

      I have posted a new paper on urban form to Carfree.com:

      A Brief History of Urban Form: Street Layout Through the Ages

      http://www.carfree.com/papers/huf.html

      This paper will be the basis of a much shorter chapter in
      the forthcoming Carfree Design Manual.

      I have not yet formally published the paper and will wait
      a little while to do so, in order that you may have time to
      review it and comment. Please let me know OFF LIST if you
      see minor problems. (I am concerned that not all of the special
      characters have been correctly encoded, so if you are using a
      Macintosh, please let me know if you spot anything strange.)

      I would welcome a discussion on the list of the issues I have
      raised in this paper.

      Regards,