monbiot at his best

  • Ian Fiddies
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      http://www.gmv.gu.se/studentdag/index.html
      he uses a new frase that I love; "passive driving" like passive smoking.

      Ian Fiddies

    • Doug Salzmann
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
        On Tue, 1 Nov 2005, Ian Fiddies wrote:

        > http://www.gmv.gu.se/studentdag/index.html
        > he uses a new frase that I love; "passive driving" like passive smoking.
        >
        > Ian Fiddies

        Umm... This link appears to be to a page describing a seminar on
        sustainable development at Goteborg University -- in Swedish. I didn't
        see Monbiot's name in any language.

        -Doug

        "It is dangerous to be right
        when the government is wrong."