Re: [carfree_cities] Evidence of Demand for Carfree Living? (U.K.)

  • Simon Baddeley
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2005
      Dear Steve

      Sorry I don't know any references, other than anecdotal case studies that
      appear in various books on going carfree - like "Divorce your Car" (not UK),
      "The Estate We're in" and "Cutting your Car Use". I don't think that's what
      you are looking for which is why I haven't given detailed references. I look
      forward very much to seeing the results of your research.

      You do know the questionnaires that some people on Car Free Groups
      <CarFree@yahoogroups.com> complete at the time they join?

      Regards

      Simon

      Simon Baddeley