Here they go again: Russia plans 'millionaires' town'

  • Todd Edelman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2005
      Russian 'Amsterdam', etc

      <http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4359904.stm>

      Highlight: "We are trying to make it in the
      architectural style of old European cities like
      Prague, Amsterdam and Munich," Viktor Novichkov, a
      director of the project, told Britain's The Times
      newspaper.

      Make sure you check out the John Thompson link...

      or just skip to:
      <http://www.jtp.co.uk/projects/moscowregion/images/M01_large.jpg>

      The small urban section of the project looks nice
      enough... but I aint no millionaire. Why dont we ask
      them to build an outreach centre to show off all their
      great ideas? We decide curriculum, etc.

      Todd,
      www.worldcarfree.net/onthetrain
      www.greenidea.info