World Cities Leadership Climate Change Summit

  • kiwehtin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2005
      Here's some information I just came across about the "World Cities
      Leadership Climate Change Summit" conference hosted this week hosted
      by Ken Livingstone, London's mayor. A BBC news article:

      The summit web page, with links to the programme of events.

      http://www.london.gov.uk/mayor/environment/climate-summit/

      Some of the topics covered include transportation; others focus on
      ways of minimizing energy use by buildings.

      Christopher Miller
      Montreal QC Canada