Re: [carfree_cities] NOLA rebuilding charrette

  • Todd Edelman
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 28, 2005
      --- Will <v_stewart@...> wrote:

      > Andrew Preble (apreble70420), whose mailbox is
      > bouncing according to
      > the directory, wrote to us with message 4865 (among
      > others);

      Hi, I emailed the HR dept of New Orleans
      Times-Picayune where Preble was an intern and also
      Above Underground, which Preble - I assume it is the
      same Preble - used to edit (the paper is discontinued
      by website is functioning...) with a short email to
      forward to him, if he can be found.

      Also, he might be at these addresses/numbers:

      Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
      (727) 822-5530

      2020 W 10th Ave,
      Broomfield, CO 80020-0703
      (303) 465-3483

      8616 W 62nd Pl,
      Arvada, CO 80004-3214
      (303) 431-1769

      Could someone try to call?

      Joel cant be be in NOLA but perhaps Preble at least
      knows some younger people interested in Carfree
      stuff... as well as media people. Also, his father
      works or worked in public relations but I couldnt find
      anything...

      My last step was to send an email to three
      alumni-issues related people at the high school Preble
      went to...

      Todd, Green Idea Private Investigations
      "your information is ours, sustainably"