Re: [carfree_cities] Link walk

    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hi Thomas,

      I've been thinking more about programming issues
      and I would like to kick an idea around with you
      if you have a little time. There's absolutely
      no rush about this, as I won't have any real time
      to put into the project until after this new book
      goes to press.

      Basically, I want to do something like:

      http://www.sflcv.org/density/

      but much more useful. I want to start with a
      blank sheet of paper and let people create
      their own city forms (within some limits, maybe)
      and see how they compare on certain issues.

      This is one of those project subject to creeping
      features, but Version 1.0 could be pretty simple.

      If you have some time and might be interested in
      a project like this, please let me know.

      Regards,

      Joel