Re: [carfree_cities] Online travel planner for NYC

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
      Los Angeles, of all places, has an excellent online route planner on the http://www.mta.net site, and the city (MTA is county) puts out an excellent bicycle route map oriented to commuters...I found one at my local bike shop, and I am sure it is online, though having lived and ridden here for over forty years I generally know the routes so I haven't looked for it.

      Now, if only more people would use it....

      Richard

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2005
        Todd Edelman wrote:
        > Travel Planner Wows NY Times

        Another good example of this sort of thing is the swiss
        federal railway website:

        http://www.rail.ch

        Try this search for instance:

        From: avenue de Rhodanie 4, Lausanne