Erik Rauch, 1975(?)-2005

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
      Hello,

      I'm sorry to have to say that Erik Rauch died in a July
      hiking accident in Sequoia park in California.

      Erik was one of the stalwarts of the carfree movement
      and a regular contributor on this list. He was highly
      gifted in many areas and led a remarkable, if tragically
      short life. He will be greatly missed.

      A page to his memory is being built at wikipedia.org.

      Regards,

      ------ ### -----
    • Will
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
        "J.H. Crawford" <mailbox@c...> wrote:

        > Erik was one of the stalwarts of the carfree movement
        > and a regular contributor on this list. He was highly
        > gifted in many areas and led a remarkable, if tragically
        > short life. He will be greatly missed.

        His enthusiasm and drive were truly compelling, matched by his
        innovative approach to carfree planning. He indeed will be missed.

        Will Stewart