Re: [carfree_cities] Settling in for the long haul

  • Simon Baddeley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2000
      Mother earth has only to burp v. slightly and quickly and we will disappear.
      And a few million years later - a geological instant - the world might be
      ruled by cycling cockroaches.

      It's not nature I worry about. Nature is indifferent to humanity and except
      for anomalies induced over the tiny time scales of human measurement
      unaffected by our puny fecklessness.

      My concerns are for us.