Re: [carfree_cities] Fwd: [carfree_network] Oil/transport stat needed for TCFC V press outreach

  • Doug Salzmann
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2005
      In the US, IIRC, 68% of all oil consumption is for transportation.

      If you need a source to cite, let me know and I'll find it.

      For world statistics, try the International Energy Agency:

      http://www.iea.org

      -Doug

      --
      "Force always attracts men of low morality."

      -Albert Einstein

      Doug Salzmann
      P.O. Box 1007
      Larkspur, CA 94977