Fwd: [carfree_network] Oil/transport stat needed for TCFC V press outreach

  • Todd Edelman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2005
      Hi,

      If anyone could help Arie out it would be great:

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2005
        In the US, IIRC, 68% of all oil consumption is for transportation.

        If you need a source to cite, let me know and I'll find it.

        For world statistics, try the International Energy Agency:

        http://www.iea.org

        -Doug

        --
        "Force always attracts men of low morality."

        -Albert Einstein

        Doug Salzmann
        P.O. Box 1007
        Larkspur, CA 94977