parking

  • Debra Efroymson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2005
      For those interested in reading more about parking
      (information is power; the power to reduce zoning for
      parking is the power to reduce cars in cities!),
      please try the following link, where I've posted my
      summary of Donald Shoup's book The High Cost of Free
      Parking.
      Anima (Debra Efroymson)

      http://wbbtrust.org/program/road/Shoup%20parking%20summarized.doc

      Discover Yahoo!