June Issue of The New Colonist

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2005
      The June issue of The New Colonist is online and available now at
      http://www.newcolonist.com!
      This month's features:

      The Shopkeeper Solution
      Jay Walljasper on rendering Wal*Mart irrelevant in your community....
      Doing something About It
      "Everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does anythign about
      it"....
      Rebirth of Urbanity
      Atlanta, with a few surprises up its sleeve...?
      Concierge
      Our Concierge page offers helpful services such as worldwide weather
      forecasts, hotel and airfare searches, and a currency exchange
      calculator, with more on the way!
      Vox Civitatis
      Our weblog, with (nearly) daily entries by your editors and an
      assortment of invited commentators offering views and musings on the
      state of cities and sustainability today and in the future.
      And of course a wealth of reviews, essays, stories, and other resources
      in our comprehensive Archive!

      http://www.rickrise.com
      http://www.newcolonist.com
      http://www.living-room.org