London road deaths down by 21 percent!!!

  • Todd Edelman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2005
      Capital's road deaths drop by 21 per cent

      The number of people killed on London's roads fell by
      21 per cent last year new figures out today reveal.

      Excerpt: "Measures such as 20mph (30 km) zones,
      improved road layouts and the further roll out of
      safety cameras mean that we are making great
      progress...

      (I would think congestion charge helped, too]

      <http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/press-centre/press-releases/press-releases-content.asp?prID=372>