Re: land-grant cities and 'citysteading'

  • Kent Braddy
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28 7:35 PM
      Thanks for the reply! It's a really interesting idea. Developing new
      (and well-planned) cities is a great way to distribute population
      growth, but we're faced with the usual question "How do we get people
      there?" I think your notion of citysteading is one with potential,
      and could make a great thesis topic. Unless you have any reservations,
      I'd like to discuss the possibilities with my professors.

      Kent

      --- In carfree_cities@yahoogroups.com, "J.H. Crawford" <mailbox@c...>