Reviewing "Compact Cities"

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2005
      Hi All,

      I wonder if someone would be willing to read
      _Compact Cities: Sustainable Urban Forms for Developing Countries_
      and write both a long-ish summary and a book review?

      This looks like an interesting book, and it's from SPON,
      which is usually a good publisher. It's highly relevant,
      but I just can't take the time right now to read it.

      Please let me know OFF LIST if you're willing to undertake this.

      Regards,