Re: [carfree_cities] Re: strange bedfellows, eating candy in bed attracts ants

  • Todd Edelman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2005
      Yes, and a Republican Senator from Rhode Island who is
      a big Greenways supporter in the end also supports
      whats his name for USA Ambassador to the UN...

      And one of the main three railway manufacturers in the
      known universe - and therefore one of the possible
      major supporters of OTTF - also has a huge contract
      for vehicle construction for the new very
      controversial railway connection to Tibet...

      It is always a mixed bag, and if the bag is too small
      there might not be too many goodies inside.

      BUT the difference is looking into the bag or not, or
      just feeling for the possible sweet treats...

      AND open societies use clear plastic for packaging,
      and if I use another metaphor I am going to get
      hacked.

      Todd Edelman,
      Carfree Candy Network