Way off-topic, just this once

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2005
      Hi All,

      I will indulge in list-owners prerogative just this once
      and announce a new site I'm setting up that has nothing to
      do with carfree cities (well, there's always the oil...)

      http://www.neo-conned.net/

      The intro reads:

      Why We're Here

      A shadowy group calling itself "neo-conservative" has seized
      power in the USA. You need to know who these people are,
      what they think, and what it mans for the USA and the world.

      This is intended to be a cooperative venture; I'm writing
      another book, but this stuff can't wait. So, if this site
      is to develop, it will be mainly through the work of others.

      I DO NOT want to get into any discussion of this topic on
      this list. We'll set up some sort of discussion facility
      on Neo-Conned.Net soon.

      Regards,