Re: [carfree_cities] Carfree Day on Google?

  • Jym Dyer
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2005
      =v= I think it's a great idea to lobby Google to do a World
      Carfree Day logo. The World Carfree Network is an actual
      organization (springing out of _Carbusters_ magazine) that
      inaugurated World Carfree Day, so it should be whatever day
      they've chosen. (They've tended to shift it a bit.)

      =v= As an aside, I'm not even remotely interested in whether
      Google heavies are into "better" cars that run on "better"
      fuel. That's pretty much irrelevant to carFREEdom. I have
      to admit I'm a bit distresses at the amount of new whizbang
      car fetishism on the carfree and carfree_cities email lists.
      Aren't there, like, 9 million other email lists devoted to
      that sort of thing?
      <_Jym_>