April Issue of The New Colonist

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2005
      he April issue of The New Colonist is online and available now at
      http://www.newcolonist.com!

      This month's features:

      • Let's Take a Stroll
      Jane Holtz Kay on the pleasures and perils of walking....
      • Windows in the Sky
      The world's paradigm of sprawl inches upward...
      • Tale of Our Urban Suburb
      Something's missing in Pittsburgh....
      • Concierge
      Our Concierge page offers helpful services such as worldwide weather
      forecasts, hotel and airfare searches, events listings, classifieds,
      and a currency exchange calculator, with more on the way!
      • Vox Civitatis
      Our weblog, with (nearly) daily entries by your editors and an
      assortment of invited commentators offering views and musings on the
      state of cities and sustainability today and in the future.
      And of course a wealth of reviews, essays, stories, and other
      resources in our more than 500-article Archive!
      http://www.rickrise.com
      http://www.newcolonist.com
      http://www.living-room.org