Re: [carfree_cities] Car-free development in Baja California

  • CEB
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 15, 2005
      When Carfree is NOT airplanefree..

      Alaska Airlines Files to Serve Loreto, Mexico in Partnership With Leading Developer Loreto Bay Company

      http://www.loretobay.com/news_releases102904.htm

      This makes me think the project is NOT sustainable, but still carfree! My carfree computer filters just overloaded.... despite the delivery system (aluminum tube filled with meat, with some engines slapped on, etc) it would be good to stay in touch with project developments. Some of the people might even take public transport to the airport in Los Angeles! (Actually, it would be interesting to talk to Angeleno-Loretons about the contrast between the two places....)

      (oh, no flying to Venice, guys and gals...)

      Todd