Photos of mosques, temples needed

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2005
      Hi All,

      I'm working on the Major Buildings chapter and realized
      that I don't have a usable photograph of a mosque or
      temple (i.e., something that's not Christian). I have
      plenty of churches, though!

      If you have photographs that meet the following criteria
      and would be willing to permit their use in the next book,
      please drop me a note OFF LIST. Thanks!

      1. The photograph is yours and you still own the rights.

      2. The building is in an urban, not rural context. That is
      to say, more buildings around it than trees.

      3. The quality is very good or better. Proper exposure,
      sharp, camera held level and still.

      4. With a normal or wider lens (ideally very wide).

      I can't imagine how I failed to get these photos myself
      when I was in Morocco, but I did!

      Thanks!

      -- ### --