Automobile tourism in China

  • CEB
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      Check out the last paragraph in this story at the following link (from current BBC focus on China). I am serious, it is probably the greatest thing ever written about cars.

      http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/mpapps/pagetools/print/news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4298327.stm

      Todd

      ---

      Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

      Environmentalist killed by Prius

      Hollywood, CA - John Doe was crossing Los Angeles Boulevard on Monday evening, for the last time. A new Toyota Prius, being driven by its yoga teacher to the vegetarian restaurant, hit the young man. He died later at hospital.

      "I thought it was a green car, " were his last words, say nurses.