Re: [carfree_cities] Re: Los Angeles story

  • CEB
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2005
      Wow, thanks for that, Andie. I lived in LA from 1966 to 1984.

      - Todd

      p.s. regarding the "people on display in buses at night" thing does anyone know of an urban public transport vehicle that lets people sit in a darkened section?? Maybe there are too many possible problems with this -- but it doesnt have to be too dark. I wonder if it could get lots of people onto nighttime surface public transport....