Re: [carfree_cities] UITP and UNEP TV commercial!

  • Christopher Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2005
      I agree overall with Simon, but I can imagine some people looking at
      the image of rows of soft sofas/settees/chesterfields(insert your local
      name for 'em here) and saying "Hah! soft seats in the metro/bus/...?!
      I'll stick with my car, thanks!" Maybe a minor quibble, but valid and
      probably decisive for quite a lot of people...

      Chris Miller
      Washington DC/Mount Rainier, Maryland
      USA