Serendipity - Bill Dunster (was Re: [carfree_cities] Towards Alternative Cities)

  • Christopher Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2005
      Today, I came a cross _Sierra_, the magazine of the Sierra Club for the
      first time, and opening its January -February issue, I found it had a
      substantial interview with Bill Dunster, architect of BedZED. So, for
      anyone interested (and most likely only in North America, I assume),
      the magazine is on newsstands now. It also has a short article on
      woonerfs and larger ones on obesity and on new models of bicycles,
      among other things.

      The interview and several articles from the current issue are online at:

      http://www.sierraclub.org/sierra/200501/

      Chris Miller
      Washington, DC/Mount Rainier, Maryland
      USA