Savannah

  • Larry Felton Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4 4:25 AM
      To me, Savannah GA is a great proof of concept city in terms of human
      scaling. It's also proof that you can "have it all" with respect to
      balance between rational, walkable layouts and aesthetics (I cring at
      a lot of the contrivances built in the name of "traffic calming".

      I've done a short blurb and a link to a really large photo respository
      at
      http://larryfeltonjohnson.typepad.com/atlantalarry/2005/02/savannah_jeff_c.html