New Issue of New Colonist

    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 31, 2005
      The February issue of The New Colonist is online and available now at
      http://www.newcolonist.com!

      This month's features:

      • Twin Cities Turnaround
      Karen Sandness finds her hometown's finally growing up....
      • Our Own Day Here
      What is culture really worth? What does it mean?...
      • Saving the City
      One house at a time....
      • Concierge
      Our Concierge page offers helpful services such as worldwide weather
      forecasts, hotel and airfare searches, events listings, classifieds,
      and a currency exchange calculator, with more on the way!
      • Vox Civitatis
      Our weblog, with (nearly) daily entries by your editors and an
      assortment of invited commentators offering views and musings on the
      state of cities and sustainability today and in the future.
      And of course a wealth of reviews, essays, stories, and other
      resources in our more than 500-article Archive!
      http://www.living-room.org
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 1, 2005
        The July issue of The New Colonist is online and available now at http://www.newcolonist.com!
        This month's features:

        Tales from a Chicago Coffeehouse
        Stories from a paradigmatic urban place....

        Sense & Subsidy
        Hypocrisy and community battle it out on the streets....

        How Did This House Get Like This?
        Abandonment and revival in Pittsburgh....

        Concierge
        Our Concierge page offers helpful services such as worldwide weather forecasts, hotel and airfare searches, and a currency exchange calculator, with more on the way!

        Vox Civitatis
        Our weblog, with (nearly) daily entries by your editors and an assortment of invited commentators offering views and musings on the state of cities and sustainability today and in the future.

        And of course a wealth of reviews, essays, stories, and other resources in our comprehensive Archive!