Re: "Rolling Urban Command Center"

  • Larry Felton Johnson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 25, 2005
      I've written brief commentary on this bizarre contraption on my blog at

      http://larryfeltonjohnson.typepad.com/atlantalarry/2005/01/fords_blade_run.html

      From my point of view nonsense like this is good news/bad news. The
      good news is that the resurgence of the cities has moved to the point
      that corporate America can't help but take notice. The bad news is
      that they can't view that development in any context except bunkers,
      barbed wire, and armored vehicles.

      Larry

      --- In carfree_cities@yahoogroups.com, Simon Baddeley
      <s.j.baddeley@b...> wrote:

      > Yes this reminds me of the milk floats with gun turrets that were
      > recommended for keeping up that personal touch that comes with
      door-to-door
      > delivery in some parts of Belfast before the idea was spoiled by the
      Good